XZZ has always attached great importance to the protection of your personal privacy. Sometimes we may need certain information in order to provide you with the services you request. This privacy statement explains the data collection and usage in such cases. Before using our products or services, please read and fully understand the provisions and limitations of this Privacy Statement (hereinafter referred to as "this Statement"). This Statement is independent and complete. By choosing to use this product, you are deemed to have understood and fully agreed to all the terms in this Statement, and voluntarily assume all responsibilities and risks of using the product or service. If you do not agree to this Statement, please stop using our products or services.
1. What personal information do we collect?
We have two ways of collecting information:
1.1 Information you provide to us:
When you register for a XZZ account, we may need you to provide your personal information, such as your username, email address, mobile phone number, password, etc.
2. Why do we collect personal information?
We collect your personal information mainly for the following two reasons:
1) Some services require your information before they can be provided.
2) Your information will help us optimize products and services, better meet your needs, and provide you with more convenient personalized services.
3. How do we collect personal information?
3.1 Information you provide directly
Some services may require you to provide information directly to us. For example:
For example, when you use XZZ software services, you may need to submit certain personal information, such as your username, mobile phone number, email address, etc., when creating a XZZ account.
If you place an order for a product or paid service with us, we may ask for your name, contact information, shipping address, and payment information in order to process your order.
3.3 Information from third-party sources
We may obtain your information from public channels (where permitted by law) and may combine it with other information received or related to you. If you choose to connect to third-party network services, we may also obtain your information from these services.
3.4 Other information we collect
We may also collect other information about you, your device, or your use of the service through other means, which will be explained to you at the time of collection or with your consent.
4. How do we use the collected personal information?
1) Registering you or your device for services;
2) Providing the services or features you request;
3) Advertising, such as providing customized advertisements and sponsored content (including details of our advertising practices can be found here) and sending you promotional information;
4) Evaluating and analyzing markets, customers, products, and services (including asking for your opinions on our products and services and conducting customer surveys);
5) Understanding how you use our services in order to improve the services and develop new products and services;
6) Conducting free lotteries or promotions where permitted by law;
7) Other purposes with your consent.
5. How do we store and protect personal information?
XZZ adopts widely accepted industry security standards and takes encryption measures to protect users' personal identity information and data, to ensure that your information is not accessed, used, or disclosed without authorization.
6. Disclosure of information
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties, except in the following cases:
6.1 With your consent
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties with your consent.
6.2 Disclosing your personal information to our affiliates or partners
In order to provide you with better services, we may disclose some of your personal information to our affiliates or partners. We will strictly prohibit our affiliates or partners from using the shared information for other purposes.
6.3 Legal requirements
We may disclose your personal information in accordance with legal requirements, regulations, judicial or government requests. In the event of our involvement in restructuring, merger, or liquidation, your personal information may be transferred to the counterparty.
7. Cookies and other technologies
In order to optimize the user experience, we may collect relevant cookies data generated during the user's use. However, our cookies will not be used to identify your personal identity, but only to provide you with better and more convenient services when you access.
8. Legal liability
Users should use this product reasonably and in good faith. If your use of the product causes damage or third-party litigation, we reserve the right to defend and claim compensation, including but not limited to losses caused by your improper behavior, including but not limited to litigation costs, attorney fees, transportation expenses, and travel expenses.
9. Updates to the Privacy Statement
In order to be consistent with products, services, and legal regulations, the privacy statement may be modified or changed at any time, and the modified or changed statement will be announced in a timely manner. If you continue to browse this website or use XZZ products or services after the modification or change of the statement, you will be deemed to have accepted our modification or change to the privacy statement.
This agreement applies to all customers of the mall. In order to ensure the rights and interests of both parties, please read this agreement carefully and fully understand the content of each clause.
10. Refund conditions
10.1 Customers can apply for a refund in the following cases:
1.1 After purchasing the VIP service, refunds are not available under normal circumstances when the software is functioning properly. However, if there are exceptional circumstances, you can apply for a refund within 3 days.
1.2 The result of the customer's refund application will be announced within 7 working days.
1.3 When a customer applies for a refund, they need to provide valid proof.
11. Refund method
1. XZZ will refund the refund amount to the customer in the original way.
2. Customers should provide correct account information so that XZZ can timely return the refund amount to the customer.
3. The final interpretation of this agreement belongs to XZZ.